- Centrifugal Impeller
- Manual - No Float
- 230v 50Hz or 110v 50Hz Available
- 180 Litres Per Minute Maximum
- 11 Metres Head Maximum
- 1¼" BSP Female Outlet c/w Step adapter hosetail connection 25mm/19mm/15mm
- H 370mm x W 167mm x L 167mm
- Complete with 10 Metres of Power Cable
- Suitable for drainage applications where water can be drained down to approx 1mm
RSD400 Residue pump also known as a puddle sucker has the ability to pump water down to approx 1mm while the remaining flood water can be swept into the pump for removal.
Stainless steel outer case, shaft and motor case. Cast iron motor lid, pump casing and volute. Equipped with non return valve on the suction of the pump to help stop any return of water.
Bottom plate made with a cushioned rubber to help against damaging bottoms of tanks. Complete with internal check valve and has to be primed if using in shallow water.
Twin mechanical seals, carbon ceramic and silicon carbide in a lubricated chamber. Complete with 10 metres of power cable.