- Centrifugal Impeller
- Manual - No Float
- PXL55022 230v 50Hz or PXL55011 110v 50Hz Available
- 230v - 0.52Kw 110v - 0.59Kw
- 120 Litres Per Minute Maximum
- 10 Metres Head Maximum
- 1" BSP Male Outlet c/w Hose tail Connection
- H 315mm x W 190mm x L 190mm
- Complete with 10 Metres of Power Cable
- Suitable for drainage applications where water can be drained down to approx 1mm
PXL Residue pumps also known as a puddle sucker pumps have the ability to pump water down to approx 1mm while the remaining flood water can be swept into the pump for removal.
Mostly of an alloy construction, stainless steel shaft. Equipped with non return valve on the suction of the pump to help stop any return of water.
Impeller and volute plate are made from a urethane rubber to give a longer life than the traditional cast iron. Outlet designed so that it can be altered from vertical to horizontal (to stop that annoying kink in the hose)
Complete with internal check valve and has to be primed if using in shallow water.
Twin mechanical seals, carbon ceramic and silicon carbide in a lubricated chamber. Complete with 10 metres of power cable.