A convenient compact power converter - designed to enable 400 / 415v, 3-phase motors & equipment to operate when only 230v mains power is available. It simply converters 1phase input into a 3-phase output.
N.B Not suitable for applications where frequent stop/start of motor/appliance is necessary. For these applications call us to discuss the option of using Rotary Phase Converters.
- Adjustable power output to match the requirements of motors up to a max. of 3.5hp
- 230v 1-phase input / 400 - 415v 3-phase output
- Ammeter to indicate incoming 230v current
- Neon switch on unit illuminates when output load is connected
- Overload protection fuse - rated at 20amps
- Durable, corrosion resistant case with poweder coated finish
- Dimensions (LWH) 365x255x385mm. Weight approx. 13kgs